زبان اسوه علم
Learning Every Thing In The Domain Of Language
Hello dear friends,
This post is going to answer the above mentioned question briefly...
As you know, in communication (orally and written) every thing depends on the meaning of messages; so, what in here I'm going to say is that it's important to decide which words or phrases are needed to be chosen and used in order to reach the intended meaning.
Ok! Now let's get back to our question...
When are we supposed to use "purpose" , "goal" , "target"?
-Ex: The purpose of the research is to try and find out more about the causes of the disease.
* in sports:
- Ex1:Black kicked the ball towards the goal.
-Ex2: Only one goal was scored in the entire match.
* an aim or purpose:
- Ex:Our goal is for the country to be fully independent within two years.
* in sports:
-Ex: I had four shots but I didn't even hit the target.
* an aim: a level or situation which you intend to achieve:
- Ex:The government's target of 3.5% annual growth seems easily attainable.
* as a verb:to direct advertising, criticism or a product at someone:
- Ex:The paper is targeted specifically at young people.
The idea of this post belongs to my dear friend Mohammad...
طبقه بندی: Speaking & Listening، Grammar & Structure، نگارش- Writing & Essay،
برچسب ها: target، purpose، aim، goal، difference of words،
|[ طراحی : زبان اسوه علم ] [ All Rights Reserved By : OsvehElm]|